Chief Financial Officer
Bernwode Schools Trust is currently seeking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer from January 2021.
This is a full-time, permanent position based at The Cooper School but the post-holder will be expected to work across all Trust sites. The anticipated Grade range for this position is Grade 14- 15 (£46,845- £53,936 per annum), but the actual salary will be dependent on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will provide strategic support to the Trust in terms of all budget and financial matters, will ensure compliance in all relevant matters and will support the Trust’s Headteachers in facilitating and delivering their visions for the schools in accordance with the School Development Plans.
The successful candidate will need:
- An understanding of Company and Charity Law.
- Good knowledge of financial procedures
- Proven ability to work strategically and to seek and implement creative solutions.
- Strong skills in financial analysis and risk management.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- The ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Highly effective administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
Further information about the role and an application form can be found in the links below.
To arrange an informal discussion of the post please contact the Human Resources team on email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 30 November 2020 at 9am.
Interviews will take place in week commencing 30 November 2020.
Bernwode Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with section 115 of the Police Act.