Teacher of Science (Fixed term maternity cover)
The Cooper School is currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science to join our highly successful department from January 2021. This is a fixed-term position to cover a period of maternity leave ending on 31st August 2021.
We are seeking applicants with a strong subject knowledge who have the ability to inspire students to achieve their full potential. They will share the academy’s vision that all children can succeed and be reflective practitioners that contribute to a high performing team.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs will be considered.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with experienced and value driven colleagues;
- an innovative and supportive working environment;
- caring, well behaved and motivated students;
- a genuinely happy and friendly academy community;
- a commitment to Continual Professional Learning and Development;
- strong links with and support from the wider academy;
- a, vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued;
- the use of Google’s GSuite for Education.
For an informal discussion of the post please contact Miss Harriet Hurdle, Head of Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details and an application form are available by following the links below.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st December at 9am.
Please contact Human Resources with any questions by email email@example.com.
Bernwode Schools Trust have the right to interview and appoint at any time throughout this recruitment process. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Bernwode Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.